A new version of a modern Sherlock Holmes popped up on my Netflix recommendations the other day and after watching a few episodes, it got me curious about the original book. Do you know, I have never read it? After seeing that it was available as a free download on my kindle app for my snazy new phone, I decided to give it a try. It is so good! Very captivating and fun. It sort of reminded me of a grown up version of the Encyclopedia Brown books I would read as a kid. Remember those?
This book is also perfect if you can only read a little bit at a time, which has been my schedule since having my son. Each adventure is its own little mystery so you can read one and then come back a few days later and start another one. Gingerrose rating: 4 out of 5, really liked it

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.