I have recently discovered Dorothy Keddington. She is sort of a mix of Marcia Lynn Mcclure and Betsy Brannon Green. I've really loved Return to Red Castle and The Fairy Thorne. Very romantic, very fun, some mystery mixed in, but lacking in depth. So, I only read her books when I am in the mood to believe that people can truly fall in love in 5-7 days and get married in two weeks. Fun, fast, light-hearted reading.
The author that I would love an opinion about is Sharon Shinn. I found her online through the library website and I am way interested in her Archangel Series. Anybody read it before? It got great average reviews on amazon and it looks clean in the bedroom so...I'm going to give it a try. Anyone read anything else by her? I would love to find a new fav author.
If you have any author or book to add...please do!!
By the way, due to the Holiday I will not be cooking healthy food until Monday...sorry about that but I'm enjoying eating pie:)
ReplyDelete