Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater

So, I decided that the Sharon Shinn book looked a tad juvenile. The heroine seemed to do a lot of complaining the whole time and then all of the sudden at the very end, she just loves her husband and they kiss and make up. Like really?! I just couldn't deal with it so I put it down and didn't buy it.
However, I have heard great things about Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and so I am reading that. It is actually pretty good. Very young adult, but still very good for that genre. So far, I would give it a 3/5 and a PG rating. The PG rating is for the fact that it does talk about wolves and possible murder (blood, that sort of thing).
Anyone else read the book and have an opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.