I meant to do this last week since it was Valentine's Day and my day to post, but I just didn't have time. I'm very sorry to have slacked off :( But, this week, in honor of the month of LOVE I am going to showcase one of my favorite romance authors of all time. Her name is Lynn Kurland. All of her books do not exceed a PG-13 rating. Her characters are so lovable and real. I like that her women are not the stereotypical perfect romance heroines (some of them are tomboys, some are 10-15 lbs over-weight, some have addictions to chocolate, etc) and her men are not the stereotypical perfect romance heros (some are abuse victims, some are completely chauvanistic, while others are complete Lotharios). The only thing I have not enjoyed about her writing is her fantasy series. While very good fantasy, I could use more romance. That being said, please take the time to check out her website. The following is a list of my personal favorites by Lynn Kurland:
This is All I Ask
If I Had You
Stardust of Yesterday (Warning: The most PG-13 off all of her novels)
The More I See You
A Dance Through Time
There is so much more...so go forth and fall in love with love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.