Makes 6 pita pizzas
Ingredients
3 Whole Wheat Pitas
Fresh Spinach
1 Red bell pepper, sliced thinly
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Dried Oregano
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. With a paring knife, carefully cut pitas in half - leaving you with two rounds each. Place pita halves on baking sheet, top with spinach, red pepper slices, cheese, a drizzle of olive oil and salt, pepper, and dried oregano to taste. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
See, I told you it was easy! Another thing I love about this meal is that the ingredients used can easily be leftover from other meals you may have prepared earlier in the week. Also, it's pizza - the topping varieties are endless! Next time, I think I'll try tomato slices and fresh basil leaves. Leave a comment if you give this a try, especially if you use some different ingredients. I'd love to hear what you come up with.
These were great, my kids loved them
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm so glad:)
ReplyDelete