So, this week is not a romance. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't find one that I really wanted to finish after I started it. I have been listening to this series on CD in my car on my commute.
Synopsis: Artemis Fowl is a boy genius. He has published books on psychology by the age of 12. However, in the first book, his goal is to re-assert his family's criminal name. And so, he captures himself a fairy (a Lep Rechan Officer) and blackmails the fairy people.
My Opinion: Amazing characters, dry humor, and constant twists and turns. The first book has not been my favorite, which only says more for Eoin Colfer. His books get better and better. I would recommend this for anyone who loved Harry Potter but is a little sick of people trying to copy it. It is by far one of my favorite young adult series. My Ratings: PG and 5 out of 5 stars:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.