Have I mentioned how much I really don’t cook? Seriously, I think I’ve had mixed nuts and a protein bar for dinner at least twice this week! At one point, I really did enjoy cooking and had fun finding easy and healthy recipes (coincidentally I think that this was before I started working full time. Go figure). I used to make this all of the time and it was so easy!! Somehow I lost my slow cooker in my recent move, and I am determined to get a new one soon so that I can revive my cooking juices with some easy slow cooker wonders J
Ingredients
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup salsa
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
1 cup salsa
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
Directions
Add chicken to slow cooker.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Serve with rice.
Number of Servings: 6
Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Serve with rice.
Number of Servings: 6
Ok...I definitely know how that is. I work full time and commute and by the time I get home it is so hard to make myself cook! Hence, the blog. It keeps me thinking and trying:)
ReplyDelete