Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beef Chimichangas from AllRecipes.com

Alright, so I cannot take kudos for this recipe.  I have the AllRecipes.com App on my phone and I get so many great ideas from it!  So, I have put the link to the recipe here. I'm simply going to let you know some of the yummy changes I made and would make in the future.

I added salsa to the meat mixture and I added a huge amount of cheese of varying types (whatever I had in the fridge at the time).  In the future I will mash some kidney beans (sort of homemade re-fried without the fat) and add those to the chimis before I put them in the oven. And I used whole wheat tortillas and butter, not margarine. But, I loved this and my husband loved it and it was good the next day for work, so you cannot get better than that!!  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.