Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stuffed Squash

So, I have another favorite from For the Love of Cooking for you. I only made one change to this, so I'm just going to give you the link instead of re-posting it here, to get the recipe click here. I loved this so much. It was a quick, healthy, and delicious lunch (or dinner, but I made it for lunch:)). The only change I made was that instead of using plain old marinara sauce, I used leftover spaghetti meat sauce from earlier in the week. Which I think added a nice layer of flavor and texture to this dish - and it used up the rest of the sauce, since we'd eaten all the leftover spaghetti! I really hope you'll try this, it's different (at least it was to me) but so so great, it will not disappoint. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.