Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book sale!

Twice a year in my neighborhood there is a HUGE used book sale. On average, prices range from 25 cents to 5 dollars. We did pretty well this year and got some great books for me and the baby. So since I've barely started my new book, I thought I'd share the titles we got! All the books are in good to excellent condition and I couldn't be happier with these new additions to our family library:) And all for under 16 bucks!

Not every area has such a great opportunity to get used books. But I'd encourage you to look for used book stores or ask your local library if they have an annual book sale - I know a lot do. You never know what treasures you may find!

For me:

Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook, 10th edition, paperback : $.50
Niccolo Rising, paperback: $2.00
Christmas: $.75 (this is really for the whole family - I simply can't resist a good Christmas book!)

For the little one:

Guess Who, Pooh Boardbook: $.25
On the Go, Pooh Boardbook: $.25
Finding Nemo, boardbook: $.50
The Sleep Ponies, hardback: $5.00
Two Bear Cubs, hardback: $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.