Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wednesday Romance by Rachel Rager


Rachel Rager is a new/upcoming author who writes clean romance. I love her books because they are so much fun and the characters are enjoyable to take the time to get to know. The majority of her books are only in ebook format. The first book that I read by her was By Love or By Sea. This is her only paperback novel. I was hooked. If you have not read anything by her yet, please try to get a copy of this book first. It is really wonderful. 

So, every week Rachel posts the next chapter of a book that she has not published yet. Right now she is writing a story about a young lady and her sister who are stranded for the winter in a U.S. Fort.  She has posted three chapters so far and I love having the opportunity every week to read the next chapter.  They are called Wednesday Romances because she posts them on Wednesdays.  It is a light-hearted break in the middle of the week that only takes about 15 minutes to enjoy. I love it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.